Thursday, July 11, 2019

Watery Progress

I guess I haven't touched this one since June 10th; sometimes I have to just put a piece aside and look at it a while before I can figure out what the next plan of action is. This morning it seemed like a good time to work the corners, or at least the ones at the top: my plan is to make the corners very dark, the middle ground a middle-toned blue, and the central area around the figure light. Thankfully, there were no distractions this morning, so I was able to work until around 1:00, when the hunger pangs got to be too much. After a break I got back to it again, and feel like I'm finally making some headway.

Coming Of Age In The Year 2018, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Now enjoying a little time out, will probably work on a couple of the chocolate desserts later.




No comments:

Post a Comment