Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Line-Up, and Some Adjustments

I thought it would be fun to line up the dessert series. Of course, nothing's finished yet, but I just wanted to see how the group looks.

Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
For the past couple of days I've been working through the July 4th holiday on the pieces below:
 
Tuesday, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
On Tuesday, I've been trying to refine the area below the bar. There were a number of adjustments to make on the chairs and the faux rocks; I don't think I did anything really useful. It's still going to need at least two more sessions before that area is finished.
 
The Gauntlet, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Added many more dots on the back wall of The Gauntlet; also did some work on the red column on the right, and added some violet glazes in several places. 

A Farm At Dusk, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
Well, I did make the sky noticeably darker in the upper left-hand corner, but while working on the clouds decided to smudge a few of them out. Now I have to repaint that area again.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment