Monday, July 1, 2019

Taking It A Little Further

More action regarding the little cream pie. As usual, that first coat of paint makes me crazy because the paint just slides around; have to remind myself that the next one will be smoother.

  Banana Cream Pie, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Why is it, by the way, so hard for me to get the initial placement of elements correct? I have the grid laid out, and it's perfectly obvious where the measurements lie (if you look hard, you can probably find the little 2 and 3 on the unpainted part of the plate) but I still manage to get things wrong. The slice of banana, for example, was an inch further to the right.

Meanwhile:

  Cherry Cobbler, Guilty Pleasures Series, © 2019, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment